1. Development of specifications
2. Engineering / design
3. Strength calculations
One of the most important features of a unit is its safe operation. To ensure safety, the design of a unit must be strong enough to withstand any loads applied. To verify sufficient design strength, we analyze effective loads and conduct engineering and verification calculations.
To calculate the strength of pressure vessels, we apply Visual Vessel Design software.
4. HTRI thermohydraulic calculation
For thermohydraulic calculations, we use HTRI Xchanger Suite software.
This software is designed to calculate the properties of the following types of units:
- Air cooler units;
- Shell and tube units;
- Plate-type units;
- Double pipe units;
- Spiral-type units; and
- Fire heaters and stoves.
The software is used for:
- Thermal calculations;
- Hydraulic calculations;
- Aerodynamic calculations;
- Process simulations;
- Overview of medium behavior in different conditions.
5. 3D modeling
- 3D modeling of products in the Autodesk Inventor environment.
- Analysis of product strength in the ANSYS environment.
6. Preparation of design documents
7. Development of operational documents (descriptions, manuals, instructions, etc.).